When we make bad decisions in life, there are consequences. As young boy, Pastor Craig made a bad decision that did not reflect his personal decision to follow Christ - his behavior did not reflect his belief system. After the point of guilt, Pastor Craig found the courage of Christ as he went and apologized to a woman whom he had offended.
A person's guilt can be washed away by tears. After Pastor Craig apologized, the lady who was the victim of his bad decision, smiled as she looked into his eyes and said these words: "I forgave you when you did it." In other words, the victim forgave as she was being victimized. That moment was like Jesus on the Cross when He said: "Father forgive them, they don't know what they are doing"
People experience freedom when they are forgiven. As Pastor Craig spoke, I heard a young man in the back of the room quietly say these words: "I wish my Mom would forgive me." I wonder how many young people in the world need to see forgiveness in action. Will you please help somebody learn about forgiveness today?
Thank you Pastor Craig for intimately sharing your heart and your willingness to be vulnerable with the young men at BWAP. I know you made a powerful impact that will have a carry-over effect that's everlasting. Jesus loves you and so do we.
On April 28, 2016, We will hold a BWAP Fundraiser Luncheon from 11am-1pm at City Reach Buffalo, 260 Eggert Road, Buffalo, NY. You'll hear from the young guys at BWAP what they think about BWAP. We will be starting a Foundation that will ensure the permanent sustainability of the YWAP Program. We are unique in many ways - God is doing new things everyday at YWAP.
1. ADOPT A BWAP DINNER - Each Thursday Night at Expressway Assembly we serve a Meal for BWAP. This is an excellent way for your church, youth group or community group to serve some young men from the inner-city. You bring the food and use our kitchen to prepare the food. Our numbers vary between 20 - 40 people each Thursday night.
2. BWAP Adoption - For only $5 per week, you can sponsor a young person from the inner-city between the ages of 18-30 yrs. old. For every $5, a young guy gets over 2 hrs of physical exercise through basketball, a 9MD (9 Minute Life Direction) and a home-style meal. We are a mentoring organization and everything we do is designed to create a more beneficial relationship. We help guys with their education, employment, community service, safe place to live and a relationship with God. Some guys also receive transportation to and from BWAP.
3. 9MD Speaker - If you have some wisdom to pass along to young guys then we would be happy to discuss how you might do that. You would come on a Thursday night and speak for 9 minutes. After your 9 minutes are up, you are welcome to form relationships with the guys as they eat an awesome meal.
1. Media Newscaster
2. 9MD Speaker Coordinator
3. Kitchen Coordinator
4. After School Coaches
7. Good Neighbor Philanthropy.
8. Grill & A Prayer Volunteer.
Thanks for your time. Go and do something nice for somebody.
Youth With A Purpose Inc.
157 Locust Street
Buffalo, New York 14204
We do appreciate and need your financial help.
You can write a check to YWAP, we are a non-profit 501c3.
Our online BWAP donation site may be found at: