When we bring in a 9 Minute Speaker, we already know that they have something special to bring to our young guys. For BWAP to remain undefeated, we have to have a unique 9 Minute Speaker and it's happened for 32 straight weeks. This week another rock star from Buffalo will be our Speaker.
Another young lady is coming to share with her male peers.Christina Foster has been making a positive impact as a Mentor, a Mentor Trainer and a Mentor Recruiter in Buffalo. She is a one-person life changer. Her LinkedIn Page Profile lists her occupation as :ChristSIS Intervention Specialist & Purpose Developer at Bandage Control, Southwest Key Program. We just believe that Christina will bring her "A" Game and help BWAP tie the Lakers record.
Plenty of inner-city young guys could use a second chance at becoming self-sustaining and contributing members of society. If you think you might have a message that could impact the lives of inner-city young men from 18-30 yrs. old, please call us. We would love to have you as a BWAP Teammate! Would you like to play on an unbeaten team?
HOW CAN YOU GET INVOLVED IN BWAP?
1. ADOPT A BWAP DINNER - Each Thursday Night at Expressway Assembly we serve a Meal for BWAP. This is an excellent way for your church, youth group or community group to serve some young men from the inner-city. You bring the food and use our kitchen to prepare the food. Our numbers vary between 20 - 40 people each Thursday night.
2. BWAP Adoption - For only $5 per week, you can sponsor a young person from the inner-city between the ages of 18-30 yrs. old. For every $5, a young guy gets over 2 hrs of physical exercise through basketball, a 9MD (9 Minute Life Direction) and a home-style meal. We are a mentoring organization and everything we do is designed to create a more beneficial relationship. We help guys with their education, employment, community service, safe place to live and a relationship with God. Some guys also receive transportation to and from BWAP.
3. 9MD Speaker - If you have some wisdom to pass along to young guys then we would be happy to discuss how you might do that. You would come on a Thursday night and speak for 9 minutes. After your 9 minutes are up, you are welcome to form relationships with the guys as they eat an awesome meal.
1. Media Newscaster
2. 9MD Speaker Coordinator
3. Kitchen Coordinator
4. After School Coaches
7. Good Neighbor Philanthropy.
8. Bills Night Out Team-Player.
Thanks for your time. Go and do something nice for somebody.
Youth With A Purpose Inc.
157 Locust Street
Buffalo, New York 14204
We do appreciate and need your financial help.
You can write a check to YWAP, we are a non-profit 501c3.
Our online BWAP donation site may be found at: