When guys come to BWAP, they are treated special. We don't care if you're the hardest gangster this side of hell, we will still show you love. Many community centers want nothing to do with guys over 18 yrs. of age. BWAP believes that there is treasure in these forgotten guys.
As you go about your daily chores, please begin to think about what your purpose in life is. Perhaps you're called to be a part of something a lot bigger than you thought possible. BWAP is a relationship building organization that shows the love of Christ, teaches the love of Christ and encourages young guys to repeat the love of Christ.
Permanent is a good word to the kind of life-change we expect from our young men at BWAP. Gang members who pick up a Bible, enroll in college, get & maintain a job, embrace fatherhood, respect women and become contributing members of society - those are the kind of things we like to see as permanent!
Every Thursday, young men 18 - 30 yrs. old are invited to play basketball, listen to a life speaker, eat a good meal and form permanent life- changing relationships. BWAP #1 is held at City Reach Buffalo, 260 Eggert Road. If you need more information please call Rev. Will Coplin 716-462-2221 or Pastor Bob Kuebler 716-830-8240.
On April 28, 2016, We will hold a BWAP Fundraiser Luncheon from 11am-1pm at City Reach Buffalo, 260 Eggert Road, Buffalo, NY. You'll hear from the young guys at BWAP what they think about BWAP. We will be starting a Foundation that will ensure the permanent sustainability of the YWAP Program. We are unique in many ways - God is doing new things everyday at YWAP.
1. ADOPT A BWAP DINNER - Each Thursday Night at Expressway Assembly we serve a Meal for BWAP. This is an excellent way for your church, youth group or community group to serve some young men from the inner-city. You bring the food and use our kitchen to prepare the food. Our numbers vary between 20 - 40 people each Thursday night.
2. BWAP Adoption - For only $5 per week, you can sponsor a young person from the inner-city between the ages of 18-30 yrs. old. For every $5, a young guy gets over 2 hrs of physical exercise through basketball, a 9MD (9 Minute Life Direction) and a home-style meal. We are a mentoring organization and everything we do is designed to create a more beneficial relationship. We help guys with their education, employment, community service, safe place to live and a relationship with God. Some guys also receive transportation to and from BWAP.
3. 9MD Speaker - If you have some wisdom to pass along to young guys then we would be happy to discuss how you might do that. You would come on a Thursday night and speak for 9 minutes. After your 9 minutes are up, you are welcome to form relationships with the guys as they eat an awesome meal.
1. Media Newscaster
2. 9MD Speaker Coordinator
3. Kitchen Coordinator
4. After School Coaches
7. Good Neighbor Philanthropy.
8. Grill & A Prayer Volunteer.
Thanks for your time. Go and do something nice for somebody.
Youth With A Purpose Inc.
157 Locust Street
Buffalo, New York 14204
We do appreciate and need your financial help.
You can write a check to YWAP, we are a non-profit 501c3.
Our online BWAP donation site may be found at: