When the need arises for medical care, many inner-city young men don't have many options. At BWAP we help them to learn the best practices for their physical well being.
Always looking for 9 Minute Speakers, the BWAP folks invites you to come and share some wisdom with inner-city young men. Do you have any wisdom to share? Give us a call, 716-830-8240.
People are beginning to take notice of the life-change experienced by the young men at BWAP.
Youth With A Purpose has created a unique program that helps inner-city young men become good character role models who mentor the young generation. We need to find young men who can take the place of old-heads as we fade into the wisdom of old age. Do you have a purpose in life? Would you like to join a one-of-a-kind ministry? Anyone is free to visit BWAP on Thursday evenings at 260 Eggert Road or call us.
HOW CAN YOU GET INVOLVED IN BWAP?
1. ADOPT A BWAP DINNER - Each Thursday Night at Expressway Assembly we serve a Meal for BWAP. This is an excellent way for your church, youth group or community group to serve some young men from the inner-city. You bring the food and use our kitchen to prepare the food. Our numbers vary between 20 - 40 people each Thursday night.
2. BWAP Adoption - For only $5 per week, you can sponsor a young person from the inner-city between the ages of 18-30 yrs. old. For every $5, a young guy gets over 2 hrs of physical exercise through basketball, a 9MD (9 Minute Life Direction) and a home-style meal. We are a mentoring organization and everything we do is designed to create a more beneficial relationship. We help guys with their education, employment, community service, safe place to live and a relationship with God. Some guys also receive transportation to and from BWAP.
3. 9MD Speaker - If you have some wisdom to pass along to young guys then we would be happy to discuss how you might do that. You would come on a Thursday night and speak for 9 minutes. After your 9 minutes are up, you are welcome to form relationships with the guys as they eat an awesome meal.
1. Media Newscaster
2. 9MD Speaker Coordinator
3. Kitchen Coordinator
4. After School Coaches
7. Good Neighbor Philanthropy.
8. Grill & A Prayer Volunteer.
Thanks for your time. Go and do something nice for somebody.
Youth With A Purpose Inc.
157 Locust Street
Buffalo, New York 14204
We do appreciate and need your financial help.
You can write a check to YWAP, we are a non-profit 501c3.
Our online BWAP donation site may be found at: