When Judge Hannah began to give credit to those who helped him reach this pinnacle of responsibility, he gave God the first nod. His wife, daughter and mother are members of a praying family who kept him compassionate.
A lot of folks had nice things to say to the Judge as well as some timely advice.
Perhaps the best advice came from outgoing Judge Amodeo. Here's a few tidbits that will benefit Judge Hannah and the rest of us.
- Be on time.
- Never leave home without compassion and common sense.
- Never make quick decisions. Wait 24-48 hours before making a decision.
- A team effort is the best support.
- Kind, generous, firm
- Willingness to listen
- Responsible for the common man and the common woman
- Character, humility and compassion
- "Some people deserve another chance. Some people deserve jail."
The Judge spoke to the YWAP Director after the Ceremony and offered to help our ministry to young people in whatever way he could. From the YWAP Family to Judge Hannah's Family, congratulations! Jesus loves you and so do we.