We believe that everything we do should have a purpose.
Learning how to climb the mountains of life requires knowing what your purpose is.
Here is the rest of the YWAP Alphabet of PURPOSE.
AWAP - Accountability With A Purpose
BWAP - Brothersl With A Purpose
CWAP - Character With A Purpose
DWAP - Dads With A Purpose
EWAP - Education With A Purpose
FWAP - Friends With A Purpose
GWAP - Gangs With A Purpose
HWAP - Heart-storming With A Purpose
IWAP - Imagination With A Purpose
KWAP - Knowledge With A Purpose
LWAP - Leadership With A Purpose
MWAP - Mountains With A Purpose
NWAP - Nations With A Purpose
OWAP - Opportunity With A Purpose
PWAP - Planning With A Purpose
QWAP - Questions With A Purpose
RWAP - Responsibility With A Purpose
SWAP - Speaking With A Purpose
TWAP - Teaching With A Purpose
UWAP - Understanding With A Purpose
VWAP - Vocabulary With A Purpose
WWAP - Wisdom
XWAP - Xenial With A Purpose (Definition: Friendly relationship between host and guest - "A xenial community")
YWAP - Youth With A Purpose
ZWAP - Zealous With A Purpose
What is your Purpose? Would you like to get involved in YWAP?
1. ADOPT A BWAP DINNER - Each Thursday Night at Expressway Assembly we serve a Meal for BWAP. This is an excellent way for your church, youth group or community group to serve some young men from the inner-city. You bring the food and use our kitchen to prepare the food. Our numbers vary between 20 - 40 people each Thursday night.
2. BWAP Adoption - For only $5 per week, you can sponsor a young person from the inner-city between the ages of 18-30 yrs. old. For every $5, a young guy gets over 2 hrs of physical exercise through basketball, a 9MD (9 Minute Life Direction) and a home-style meal. We are a mentoring organization and everything we do is designed to create a more beneficial relationship. We help guys with their education, employment, community service, safe place to live and a relationship with God. Some guys also receive transportation to and from BWAP.
3. 9MD Speaker - If you have some wisdom to pass along to young guys then we would be happy to discuss how you might do that. You would come on a Thursday night and speak for 9 minutes. After your 9 minutes are up, you are welcome to form relationships with the guys as they eat an awesome meal.
1. Media Newscaster
2. 9MD Speaker Coordinator
3. Kitchen Coordinator
4. After School Coaches
7. Good Neighbor Philanthropy.
8. Grill & A Prayer Volunteer.
Thanks for your time. Go and do something nice for somebody.
Youth With A Purpose Inc.
157 Locust Street
Buffalo, New York 14204
We do appreciate and need your financial help.
You can write a check to YWAP, we are a non-profit 501c3.
Our online BWAP donation site may be found at: