We help them explore what they really want to know, but might be uncomfortable asking about.
Asking questions is encouraged at Teen Action on Thursday nights at The Bread of Life.
Putting aside our regular program to focus on teen relevant topics is a great way to fill space!
Even when we change our regular program, we still make the YWAP Character Fitness Lesson of The Week available, it's posted below for your information. Please feel free to use it. If you'd like a copy in a Word Document. please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 716-830-8240.
Teen Action Night, 6-8 pm Thursdays
Bread of Life Church
1638 South Park Ave. Buffalo, NY 14220
Words of New Beginnings: “Helping other people, is like planting seeds that grow heart-smiles.” ♥
KEY WORD of THE WEEK
Discernment is the ability to judge between what’s right, what’s almost right & what’s wrong.
1. You may not like to take a test, but when making a decision, it’s good to test your decision up against what’s right and wrong.
2. One way to discern or decide if an idea is good or bad, is to ask, “Would this idea be good in heaven as it is on earth?” Would God be happy with what you decided to do?
3. The world has bad things & bad people. You need to make wise decisions or you could end up in a heap of trouble. Drugs & alcohol fog up your ability to make good decisions.
2 → KEYS → 2 → DISCERNMENT
- Go 2 God’s Word & Study what’s right..
- Go 2 God and ask Him for wisdom.
GOD’S WORD 4 THE WEEK
“If any of you lacks wisdom [to guide him through a decision or circumstance], he is to ask of [our benevolent] God, who gives to everyone generously and without rebuke or blame, and it will be given to him.” ~ James 1:5 (AMP)
“But the wisdom that comes from God is like this: First, it is pure. Then it is also peaceful, gentle, and easy to please. This wisdom is always ready to help those who are troubled and to do good for others. This wisdom is always fair and honest.” ~ James 3:17 (ICB)
“The whole Bible was given to us by inspiration from God and is useful to teach us what is true and to make us realize what is wrong in our lives; it straightens us out and helps us do what is right. It is God’s way of making us well prepared at every point, fully equipped to do good to everyone.” 2 Timothy 3:16-17 (TLB)
Jesus Loves You And So Do We.