It's good to see you, we're glad you're here! We hope your day is filled with heart smiles.
Will you help us spring something great on some terrific young ladies? We Mentor in the Buffalo Schools and we want to continue that mentoring at a Ladies Leadership Camp. We wll take a group of young ladies from the Buffalo Schools on a weekend camping trip.
They will learn about self respect, compassion, initiative and the value of education. We will also hike in the woods, build campfires, eat smores and we will laugh!
Your support will help Youth With A Purpose, Inc. (YWAP) reach more young people with a positive message that changes young lives. With your help, together we can make Buffalo a safer place full of opportunity for all of us
It will only take a little bit of your time to make a huge difference. Giving online is fast, simple, and secure. Thank you for helping make Spring It On a success for YWAP and our whole community!
Click on the link below to see our Video to learn more about how we are helping children in the City and stopping the violence - it will be worth 4 minutes of your time:
Summary of Mission and Activities:
- To encourage disadvantaged youth to lead purposeful lives by identifying their gifts and using them to participate productively in their communities;
- To provide disadvantaged youth with leadership activities which foster their knowledge and self-esteem, and empower them to make informed decisions about their lives; and
- To inform disadvantaged youth about issues such as conflict resolution, abstinence, nonviolence, anti-bullying, community activism, and entrepreneurship.
- The After School/Community Outreach Program (Youth Center);
- The High Adventure Wilderness Leadership Camps (Local camping trips and mountain climbing in the Adirondacks)
- Mentor Force (team members go to WNY school classrooms and assist educators and students in building life skills)
In School & After School
In The Mountains & In The Street